Fishing Christmas Gift Guide for 2021
Christmas is right around the corner and many people are starting to wonder ‘What should I get for my fishing mad husband?’ To help answer that question we have put together this fishing Christmas Gift Guide.
We have gone through all the most popular and trending fishing products of 2020 to give you a wide range of gift ideas to pick from.
We have deliberately avoided rods and reels – personally I would like to pick these out myself, so we have focused on fishing tools and tackle in this article.
Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
- 1 Fishing Christmas Gift Guide
- 2 Fishing Tools
- 3 Fishing Tackle
- 4 Conclusion
Fishing Christmas Gift Guide
We have split this article into two sections – fishing tools and fishing tackle. In each topic we have picked the best 4-5 products available.
These have been selected based on their popularity, only new products, and we have tried to give a wide range of applications and categories, so you should be able to find something that your angler will be interested in.
There is nothing as exciting as opening up a gift to find the latest and greatest fishing tools. Anything to make your fishing more interesting, effective, and comfortable.
We have found some of the more interesting gift ideas around, so have a read through to see if there is anything that meets your needs.
Intex Challenger Kayak
If you haven’t tried kayak fishing before, then I would strongly recommend giving it a go with this Intex inflatible kayak. At 9 feet long it is surprisingly stable and will allow you to get out to where the fish live which may be too far away from the bank to cast to.
With a 220 lb carrying capacity, this will suit most anglers. Once you have seen how fun kayak fishing can be you may want to upgrade to a hard kayak, but this is an excellent starting point.
Marchway Floating Dry Bag
If there is one items I should’ve bought long before I did it is a large dry bag. There is a sense of security and safety when you know your valueable possessions are safe and dry, particularly cell phones or electric car keys.
I have seen far too many people lose their valuables when they are stored loose when a fish splashes or a kayak paddle wets them. It doesn’t take much water to ruin expensive modern electronics, but it is easy to protect them with this.
- Lightweight Compact and Durable: Made from ripstop tarpaulin with sturdy welded seam which is designed for years usage, tear, rip and puncture proof. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you...
- Waterproof Guarantee: Solid roll-top closure system provides secure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged. Protect your valuables from water,...
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: Just put your gear in bag, grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Dry sack is easy to...
Dr Meter Fishing Scale
If you care about the size of the fish you are catching or if there are local size limits then you will want a fishing scale. This model gives a wide range from 0.2 to 110 lbs, so it will handle all the fish you are targeting.
It also comes with a tape measure if you want to know the length of the fish. The LCD screen also makes the weight extremely clear and visible (which is good when you want to show your friend just how much bigger you fish is than his).
- 【Extreme Accuracy】: The Dr.meter Fishing Scale can weigh both small and large catches alike, from a mere 0.2 lbs. to a jaw dropping 110 lbs.! The state of the art weight sensor provides precise...
- 【Bonus Built-in Tape】: Maybe you also want to know the length of your catch besides weight. We've got it covered! The included measuring tape is ideal for measuring items in either cm or ft. (up...
- 【Stainless Steel Hook】: Crafted from premium stainless steel, the large and durable hook concealed in the back slot is convenient for you to hook up and remove from fish's mouth, luggage and...
Restcloud Folding and Telescoping Net
The beauty of this product is that the net folds up AND the handle is telescopic. Which means that this very large net doesn’t take up much room at all.
- Fishing landing net is made of sturdy netting and Aluminum handle, ensure long term performance and reliable use. Great for fishing small fish in salt water and fresh water!
- The telescopic handle extends from 18" to 36", total handle with hoop expend to 50 inches, allows for the extra reach needed to get to your catch, great for kids and adults.
- Lightweight soft mesh will not damage fish, making it a perfect tool for both beginner and advanced fishermen to use for catch and release.
KastKing Fillet Knife
Having a high quality fillet knife is a must have for any angler. Made from stainless steel so it is corrosion resistant and will last for years even amongst the saltwater and fish guts.
The aesthetics of this knife are unreal – its design is stunning. It is available in a number of different sizes depending on the length of fish you are targeting, plus the non slip grip makes it safe to use.
- Razor Sharp Stainless Blades – All new KastKing knives utilize premium, razor sharp G4116 German Stainless-Steel blades with a beautiful black finish. KastKing knives will maintain their edge longer...
- The Right Knife For The Job - The 5” Bait Knife is stiff and strong, it has a serrated top edge that makes cutting frozen bait quick and easy. The razor-sharp leading edge allows the fisherman to...
- Non-Slip Super Polymer Grip - We use the most comfortable and slip-resistant, super polymer grips for your safety and comfort. These handles feel great in your hand and ensure that you always have a...
Selecting the best tackle is both a joy and a task. I have lost too many fish to low quality gear to ever buy dodgy equipment ever again. We have focused on some of the latest and greatest baits and lures available on the market.
Anything that you can do to increase your fish strike rate is worth while in my opinion.
The Berkley soft plastics have become a favorite very quickly amongst fishermen everywhere. Berkley manufacturer a huge number of high quality products to help you catch more fish.
These soft plastic Powerbaits are strong and attractive so you will get more strikes and won’t lose them to sharp teeth.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Engineered to help anglers catch more fish
- The most trusted name in all fishing gear
Spinnerbaits have always gained the attention of hungry or territorial fish. The Booyah lure has a different look to other spinnerbaits with a complimentary head and blade color pattern.
- EYE-CATCHING LURE: Matching head and blade-color patterns, creating a totally different look while retaining the fish-catching action; Early season or any time fishing lure
- ATTRACTING MICRO POND MAGIC: Tough, durable and catches fish in big lakes as well as ponds and streams
- BAIT DESIGN: Specializes in color and blade combinations that have been hand selected to match the forage base of smaller water
TRUSCEND Fishing Lures
These multi jointed fishing lures give the Truscend bait an extremely lifelike movement that fish are attracted to. This is a topwater specialist and will catch fish that hunt looking upwards.
Plus the twin mustad hooks means you are much less likely to get hooks straightened by that trophy fish.
- 🎄TOPWATER SIMULATION BAIT：Multi jointed body connect with more tougher textile fabrics, move flexible, simulation fish tail. Pull at a constant speed to shows a swim action. Makes it a prime...
- 🎄Multi Jointed Body - Connect with textile fabrics, moves flexible, simulation fish tail shows，will make you have a ultimate fishing experience.
- 🎄Mustad Hooks - Rigged with 2 super sharp rust-proof treble hooks, high durability and flexibility.suitable for freshwater and saltwater
River2Sea Whopper Plopper
Last on the list is the Whopper Plopper by River2Sea. If you are looking for some new lures to add to your tackle box, then I would certainly consider this as an option.
With two treble hooks it will hook more fish that strike at it.
That brings us to the end of this fishing Christmas Gift Guide – I hope you have found some interested ideas that your fishing friend might enjoy.
If you have any other ideas that our readers might enjoy then please leave a comment below. We love to interact with our audience and share in your experience.