Shimano FXS 2 Pieces Spinning Rod Review [2021 Update]
This is an ultra light fishing rod particularly due to the material from which it is made. It is excellent for ease of casting and is know for its durability.
- Durable Aeroglass Blank Construction
- Reinforced Aluminum Oxide Guides
- Solid Locking Graphite Reel Seat
- Light Sensitive & Durable: High-density EVA grips,durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you maximum control over your fishing rod in all conditions.Each fishing rod is exceptionally...
- All of Sougayilang fishing rod one-piece and two-piece Twin-Tip rods are constructed with 30-ton carbon technology blanks for power,Sougayilang one-piece and Two Piece Twin-Tip carbon fiber...
- Accuracy: Rod weight, length, action, power and even handle length are purposefully designed and built to ensure you are maximizing the effectiveness of your time on the water.
Table of Contents
Durability and Build
Sometimes an extremely lightweight rod is not entirely functional, but this is not the case
with the Shimano FXS. The balance of the rod allows you long casting depending on the type of reel.
Casting Ease and Accuracy
As the guides of the FXS fishing rod are made of aluminum oxide, that increases the accuracy of casting at all levels. You will enjoy a simple and easy line flow. Moreover, the ease of action, low weight and the simplified engineering makes the Shimano fxs aero-glass fishing rod one of the better rods for casting.
It is also very good in cranking and retrieving. According to the expert anglers, this rod is preferred by both beginners and professional anglers, due to the ease of handling.
The grip of a fishing rod is extremely important . It contributes to the firmness on the fishing rod and also improves efficiency during angling. With the Shimano fxs rubber-gripped spinning rod you will get a firm grip that is comfortable for gripping and at the same time the grip reduces slipping when hands are wet. It is also resistant to all types of water conditions. So, wherever you are angling, whether that is offshore or onshore, this fishing rod is not going to slip from your hands.
Two-Piece Rod – Suitable for All Anglers
The Shimano fxs 2 piece angling rod is made in two parts and they are constructed in a way that they will never come apart regardless of the dragging force you apply on it.
You will not lose your grip on this rod and you can be of any age and any skill level and find this rod suitable.
- The fishing rod is extremely lightweight and has a body that is going to last for a long time. Even with such a low weight is is an excellent perfromer
- It is superb in casting and it allows excellent force in case of dragging. You can use this Shimano fxs rubber-gripped fishing rod, made of hollow aero-glass both on and off shore.
- The body of the fishing rod is resistant to all types of corrosion and that adds durability to the item as well. The grip is long and made from rubber thus ensuring less chance of slippage.
- This fishing rod is made in two parts and they are well constructed. Anglers of any age, irrespective of their skills, can use this fishing rod.
- The fishing rod has a rubber grip, but with use this rubber degrades.
- The full length of the fishing rod is 8 ft and when that is elongated, the join of the rod is such that you can face issues during casting
Shimano FXS 2 Pieces Spinning Rod
- CI4+ Body: This material is an advanced version of the original CI4. This highly technical carbon material maintains 2.5 times more rigidity than CI4. While improving lightness and rigidity, the body...
- MGL Rotor: The new design of the MagnumLite Rotor produces unprecedented light rotation. The rotor profile is now asymmetrical. The bail arm mechanism, which was previously situation on the same side...
- Hagane Gear: With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting...
FAQs About Shimano FXS 2 Pieces Spinning Rod
What is the weight of this fishing rod?
The weight of the fishing rod from Shimano is only 11.2 oz.
What is the length of the rod?
The length of the rod is 8 ft.
What is the guide type of the fishing rod?
The Shimano fxs high-end spinning rod has O ring guides in it.
What are the fore grip and rear grip length in the rod?
Foregrip and rear grip length of the item are 5” and 13” respectively
Shimano is one of the top brands in this class and each of the items are excellently configured and well crafted. It is durable and easy to handle and being made from two parts suits a variety of anglers.
Last update on 2021-03-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API